Jaydecandance

Joward

Jan 29, 2021
Anyone have jaydes nude photos? If so can u leak them
Stop. She’s already lost her job because of leaks. Don’t make it worse for her. She’s trying to move out of a toxic house hold and people leaking her pictures is making it really hard for her. It’s not fair.

Hornman12

Feb 1, 2021
Stop. She’s already lost her job because of leaks. Don’t make it worse for her. She’s trying to move out of a toxic house hold and people leaking her pictures is making it really hard for her. It’s not fair.
I swear none of this information is true?

Reactions: Georgebush

Reddude11

Feb 1, 2021
I swear none of this information is true?
Probably isn't,if anything Jayde seems like a serious toxic bullshitter/liar. Dno why people wanna pay for her stuff either when there's tons of better content on the hub for free and this is coming from someone who was subbed till a day ago.

Joward

Jan 29, 2021
Probably isn't,if anything Jayde seems like a serious toxic bullshitter/liar. Dno why people wanna pay for her stuff either when there's tons of better content on the hub for free and this is coming from someone who was subbed till a day ago.
If you think all of that why you still searching her name? I was literally talking to her about it all. Those few days she hadn’t post on anything she wasn’t at home because she got kicked out. But I can’t make you believe anything so think what you want.

Reddude11

Feb 1, 2021
That's all her own fault then,why blame it on OF and a 'toxic' household? I'm not searching for her either,I just saw this thread but you dumbass white knights don't think much with your heads up her ass.

Reddude11

Feb 1, 2021
So no one is gonna post her stuff??
Nope, not worth it anyhow(was a sub for a month and it's boring asf) and even if someone did post it all the white knights (such as Joward above) and simps that have their heads up Jaydes ass and worship her like some kind of goddess, which she definitely isn't, would bitch about it and it would get taken down.

Bubbagump

Jan 5, 2021
Nope, not worth it anyhow(was a sub for a month and it's boring asf) and even if someone did post it all the white knights (such as Joward above) and simps that have their heads up Jaydes ass and worship her like some kind of goddess, which she definitely isn't, would bitch about it and it would get taken down.
That’s gay