mariana yennefer

Zezimax

Aug 22, 2021
I have a sextape, masturbation vidéo, and nude dance and other nude vidéos and pics but if i don't see anything new i'm not sharing.

Reactions: admin

Kai12345kai

Sep 2, 2021
5 months ago I was still 16 years old and started to gain a lot of followers on Tik Tok because they thought my body was beautiful. I was always asked if I would sell my body or sell videos and photos and I didn't answer! and one day they hacked into my account and took these videos that i sent to my boyfriend. and they are always creating a channel like this and start selling the videos and promoting them! I went to the police and denounced the guy, he confessed everything. but in this many people already had these videos and sent them to the entire city, and passed them on to groups, I got depressed and tried to kill myself several times. I don't sleep for months every day posting messages on websites explaining the situation and asking to remove the videos. to be able to sleep I need to take medicine. I just turned 17, I'm not even 18 and because you guys keep sharing this kind of video of mine without my permission I've never sold anything I'll never sell I was just having an intimate moment with my boyfriend, the only guy I love so much!!! Be aware that you are making a person die little by little every day and one day you will suffer something called karma!! I've never hurt any of you, I don't know you or your family, so stop hurting me. please stop sharing this, have a little impathy. was it with your mother or your sister or a daughter of yours? would you still do that? all i say is the truth i have the complaint document with the police against the guy who hacked her account so stop looking for videos, your pedophile all posted videos are deleted immediately i just need to show the police document and my identity proving my age !

Kai12345kai

Sep 2, 2021
Okay.. cant post vids... why?
5 months ago I was still 16 years old and started to gain a lot of followers on Tik Tok because they thought my body was beautiful. I was always asked if I would sell my body or sell videos and photos and I didn't answer! and one day they hacked into my account and took these videos that i sent to my boyfriend. and they are always creating a channel like this and start selling the videos and promoting them! I went to the police and denounced the guy, he confessed everything. but in this many people already had these videos and sent them to the entire city, and passed them on to groups, I got depressed and tried to kill myself several times. I don't sleep for months every day posting messages on websites explaining the situation and asking to remove the videos. to be able to sleep I need to take medicine. I just turned 17, I'm not even 18 and because you guys keep sharing this kind of video of mine without my permission I've never sold anything I'll never sell I was just having an intimate moment with my boyfriend, the only guy I love so much!!! Be aware that you are making a person die little by little every day and one day you will suffer something called karma!! I've never hurt any of you, I don't know you or your family, so stop hurting me. please stop sharing this, have a little impathy. was it with your mother or your sister or a daughter of yours? would you still do that? all i say is the truth i have the complaint document with the police against the guy who hacked her account so stop looking for videos, your pedophile all posted videos are deleted immediately i just need to show the police document and my identity proving my age !

Zezimax

Aug 22, 2021
Stfu in instagram she told that was 20€ for nude pic and 50€ for nude vid..

Kai12345kai

Sep 2, 2021
Stfu in instagram she told that was 20€ for nude pic and 50€ for nude vid.. it wasn't her, it was a guy who hacked her account because he got mad at her not wanting to sell, so he just hacked her account and did it for a month, after that he forgot to delete some messages he was chatting as posing as Is it over there. and she then found out, that's when she posted that her account had been hacked. then she deactivated the account and then came back as they continued to sell. and I can prove it with the police document where it says they hacked her account and made sales of intimate videos she sent to her boyfriend. i can prove everything i say. i was only 16 when this happened today i'm 17 and i suffer from it all everyday showing police documents to the forums and asking to delete.

Kai12345kai

Sep 2, 2021
8573EC3C-3A04-46F3-BB11-0CB466E8BD3D.jpeg

Hshsush

Sep 3, 2021
more like that?

Hshsush

Sep 3, 2021
Something like that?

Hshsush

Sep 3, 2021
So.. anyone got something of her, like this..?

Kai12345kai

Sep 2, 2021
Yennefer is just a presentable artist name. name that people create. My name is Mariana Morais oliveira. look at my identification document

Attachments

• 6AE4E9D8-E3EF-449F-98F2-BE46F588F980.jpeg
    6AE4E9D8-E3EF-449F-98F2-BE46F588F980.jpeg
    144.2 KB · Views: 1,236

Kai12345kai

Sep 2, 2021
In this "document" you see the Name Mariana Morais Oliveira.. not Mariana Yennefer.
so now what's your excuse? Are you going to continue being a bad person and sharing it? if I'm just a victim of all this? or will you regret it and erase?

Reactions: emmeb