mariana yennefer

Kai12345kai

Sep 2, 2021
In this "document" you see the Name Mariana Morais Oliveira.. not Mariana Yennefer.
so now what's your excuse? Are you going to continue being a bad person and sharing it? if I'm just a victim of all this? or will you regret it and erase?

Reactions: emmeb

Kai12345kai

Sep 2, 2021
In this "document" you see the Name Mariana Morais Oliveira.. not Mariana Yennefer.
I see on your profile you just look for things about me. what's your damn problem with me? do you want me to kill myself? I kill myself just tell me who you are and why are you trying to destroy me

Raptor235

Aug 30, 2021
I see on your profile you just look for things about me. what's your damn problem with me? do you want me to kill myself? I kill myself just tell me who you are and why are you trying to destroy me
How did i know, you're the real Mariana?

Kai12345kai

Sep 2, 2021
How did i know, you're the real Mariana?
It's simple, you just have the courage to get here on this forum and post these things and it ends my life. so i hope you have the courage to go send me a message on my instagram. I can video call my lawyer and my parents. and then you will see that everything is true. Come on, I want to see how far your courage goes.

Reactions: emmeb